You can judge your food by one of 10 basic points:
- grain size/texture: it affects your feeling on your tongue.
- colour: the color of food may give idea for freshness and the antioxidants in your food.
- pasteurized/non pasteurized: non pasteurized generally means more taste but shorter shelf life
- additives (deep subject, please follow us)
- best before
- picture jars
- prices per quantity
- macro nutrients (such as carbohydrate, fat, protein)
- micro nutrients (vitamin, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids)